backing in. slowly.

backing in. slowly.
and oh so very carefully.

Come on in. Relax. Put your feet up.

Wine? Coffee? Tequila?



April 26, 2010

Speaking of cleaning. NOT L(ing)OL. ;(

Has this ever happened to you? Am I just extremely weird??? (don't answer that, plz)

Woke up yesterday, stretched, padded into the kitchen. Snarfed my java, smoke-smoke-smoked my cigarette. Time to clean up the kitchen. Crap.

Opened the dishwasher, (I seem to be fixated on the dishwasher, I know. Just plz let it go. lol), looked up and around, trying to remember....What the hell WAS it? I was supposed to load into this damn contraption?

I think, at this point in time, I finally woke up. Did I really dream about LOADING THE DISHWASHER?!!

I've finally lost it. Send help, plz.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Ah, dreaming about the dishwasher...been there...done that. I dream about swiffering. My daughter told me today I'm a hoarder because I buy extra cleaning supplies so I never run out. Never more than 4 of each item though, but I don't go less than that. CAN'T....STOP....SWIFFERING....Same thing with Febreeze....My house smells really good. LOL

mixednut555 said...

I should dream about dishwashers, maybe that way I could HAVE one...besides my own two hands that is.