backing in. slowly.

backing in. slowly.
and oh so very carefully.

Come on in. Relax. Put your feet up.

Wine? Coffee? Tequila?



March 20, 2010

Couple of Things...

You just KNOW you've reached a whole new level of weight loss,
when you can tuck your shirt into your sweats. I'm just sayin'.

I'd like to formally give thanks for all my followers. I cancelled my therapy appointment.
(and to those who have neglected to comment, PFFFFFTTTTT!) hee.

REMINDER: feedback, people, feedback. don't make me start leaving my OWN feedback...
(I just want to see how it works)

Kate

1 comment:

Chris said...

So, would it help if we bowed down and addressed you as Queen Kathie? Maybe throw roses your way, thorns and all? Perhaps we could come over, do your laundry, clean your house, cut your hair, watch your tv, party in your party garage, fan you and feed you grapes.......that's enough, I just barfed!